SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Date Event
Sept 24, 2015 This Thursday at the 40th anniversary convention!
If you have a venue for the Rocky Horror Puppet Show, email me! ^_^
javadave4@gmail.com


Monday, February 1, 2010

LarryCon over!

Ah, LarryCon. Did I ever mention that Larry and I went to our first show together? Anyway, LarryCon was fantastic. If you didn't go but could have, shame on you. I left MA on Thursday eve for Jersey and got back last night at 2:20am. I think I slept about 12 hours total.

This was also the debut of Crim puppet, show came out pretty well I think. I'm sure pics will appear soon. Also, at the "Larry Roast", Larry was swamped by a horde of Columbias including a Littl'r Nell dancing on his head. ^_^

Go look at these pics by Ryan:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/artemisjrg/sets/72157623205116433/




Awesome job as always Ryan. Go be his friend.

Also, my crew and I rehearsed after the show for our own. Kate, Ashley, and of course, Sarah, thank you so much. You guys are the best. I still need sleep.

No comments: