SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Date Event
Sept 24, 2015 This Thursday at the 40th anniversary convention!
If you have a venue for the Rocky Horror Puppet Show, email me! ^_^
javadave4@gmail.com


Friday, August 15, 2008

Woodshole Rocky Show

Last night Little'r Nell and I went and checked out the Woodshole Theater Rocky Horror Show and had a great time. I was a little hesitant to call out lines but did some the 1st half. At intermission the cast told me I could go crazy so I participated a little more after that. Still, I censored myself greatly based on the Woodsholey folks around me. I almost yelled out some pretty raunchy stuff. Perhaps, I'll be feeling it more the performance next Sat.

Afterwards, I chilled with Tom (Riff) at a pub, had a drink, and sang Karioki (Long Skirt, Short Jacket).

Anyway, for any cast reading this, I had a great time and I'll post some more pictures soon. And thanks to Don (I think) who produced and was very welcoming.



No comments: